Saturday 5 December 2009

Carphone Warehouse Complaint Update


I'm pleased to write that Carphone Warehouse sent me a cheque for the full amount of the faulty iphone case. The staff in the 2 shops in Colchester were useless, head office were better and I received a cheque on Friday.

So, please beware of the Griffin Elan Leather Form iPhone case. This case cost £20 and when it gets warm in your pocket or on a call the leather slips off the hard plastic case. The glue isn't set and when it warms up starts to move. The interesting thing was both the 'shop boys' I spoke to said that they had the same problems with this case. They wouldn't refund me in the stores though. I had to get online, moan about it on this blog, advertise the fact that I was moaning about it on this blog, tweet it etc... and then they said as a gesture of good will they would refund my money.

Well done Carphone Warehouse, but I'm still totally underwhelmed by them. I don't really see where they fit into the mobile marketplace anymore. I won't be buying anything from them ever again.

I've posted a picture of the Griffin Elan Leather Form case here. Don't buy it! It's rubbish!

No comments:

Post a Comment