Thursday 9 July 2009

#globaltweet update. A is for Albania and Afghanistan

My quest for a tweeter in every country has had a really slow start. Also, I'm not sure everyone can see the list I put up on this blog. Here's an update.

After a false start with me tweeting 'Anyone tweeting from Alaska!' I started in ernest on Saturday. Alaska, for those who bunked off Geography is a state not a country apparently. I'm concentrating on the A's at the moment. so Albania and Afghanistan. There are more but concentrating on 2 at a time is quite enough for a non-mulitasker like me.

From Albania but tweeting from the UK is oni_onka -born and originally from Albania. I've asked him to hook me up with some tweeters from his home country.

Tweeting from Afgahanistan is scott_kesterson -Photojournalist and Documentary Filmmaker.

I'm going to move onto Algeria and Andora now!

No comments:

Post a Comment