Tuesday 14 July 2009

A Celeb Filled Day!


I was having lunch in the 'Sheppardess' On City Road in London today with a work colleague and thought I saw Felix Dennis outside. He looked like Felix Dennis and also he didn't. He actually looked really scruffy and walked to the post box and posted a letter. Would the Chairman of Dennis Publishing be wondering around the City, dressed like a tramp and post his own letters.


Felix Dennis is worth £750 million and has 3 homes, London, New York and Mustique. He can also been seen wondering around the City Road posting letters. I just wished I'd got my iphone out quicker to snap a pic.



My full english had arrived so needed to crack on with that. I wonder if it was him??
Also this morning I tweeted Jonathan Ross and he tweeted me back twice....
We shared a random meeting at Centreparcs in the early 90's. It was nice of him to tweet me!

No comments:

Post a Comment