Wednesday 10 February 2010

I'm still about and training for the marathon.

Evening All

It's been a while since I last posted to my blog. I'm still about but have been a little lazy since Christmas. I do want to keep this blog alive so will post every now and then.

Been training hard for the Virgin London Marathon. I've been running 13 miles easily and looking forward to an 18 miler in the next couple of days. The weather has been conspiring against me. It started to snow again today. Great!

I've been listening to a M.A.N.D.Y CD a lot lately. Also been caning the new Robbie Williams album loads. Both links will be at the bottom of this post. I can't get a link for the M.A.N.D.Y cd but it's called '12 Great Remixes from 11 Great Artists'

I've also just finished reading the Sebastian Faulks James Bond Novel- 'Devil May Care' . It didn't change my life, it was okay not great and I certainly put it down a lot and sometimes didn't turn the pages.





No comments:

Post a Comment