Tuesday 24 November 2009

#mugshots from today Tuesday 24th November 2009



Thanks to everyone who tweeted me pictures of their favorite mugs. This all started last weekend when I was having a rummage through my Mum's cupboards looking for something to eat during a visit and I found a load of old mugs, some of which I remember using daily as a child. Then I got thinking that I'm quite particular about what mug I drink tea from in the morning and wondered whether other people had the same 'affliction' . I work mostly from home and would put my mug usage up there with my Macbook, internet access and being on the telephone.

The first thing I do in the morning in the kitchen is put the kettle on and look for my big Titan Double sized Mug! Keep those pictures coming in!

The other #mugshot here is from @mummabear

No comments:

Post a Comment