Saturday 24 October 2009

Robbie Williams thanks 'lovely audience'

Robbie Williams has again thanked his fans for their support at his BBC Electric Proms concert on Tuesday night.

Writing on his official blog, the ex-Take That star also revealed that he did not know about the mixed reception to his performance on Sunday's X Factor show until after theRoundhouse gig.

Williams said: "What a lovely audience the other night. I know listening to new stuff can be a bit of a bore. But everyone was lovely and received it with kind hearts and consideration so thank you very much.

"I wasn't aware until last night (after the gig) that the X Factor performance was given such an horrendous kicking. Oh well, you win some..."

He added: "Neither was I aware that the Roundhouse thing was being beamed into cinemas.

"I kind of heard it being mentioned but I think selective hearing must have been in action at the time. Hope it was enjoyable there too."

No comments:

Post a Comment