Wednesday 21 October 2009

Robbie Williams makes public wedding vow to Ayda in front of ex Geri


Robbie Williams made his biggest public display of affection yet to the woman hailed for turning around his reclusive world as his ex Geri Halliwell was forced to watch on in front of thousands.

Pointing up at girlfriend Ayda Field, Williams dedicated his own specially crafted love song to the US actress despite his ex turning up to give her one-time love a dose of moral support at London's Camden Roundhouse.

But it was the Spice Girl who was for once forced to slip into the shadows, as Williams set about honouring Field for turning around his fortunes after his pop career slipped into long days of UFO spotting.

azing up at his lover, Williams hinted he is ready to wed her, telling the BBC Electric Proms crowd: 'This song is about my missus'.

Sensing the crowd's unease at the rare foray into his private world, Williams, 35, joked:

Suddenly I'm not the jealous guy, Another sign that we're doing it right…Cause you fill me up, each and every day

'You're not sure what to do. I've never had one of them.'

And if the lyrics to Won't Do That from next month's album Reality Killed The Video Star are anything to go by, it won't be long before the 35-year-old will be leaving his hedonistic bachelor days behind for good.

Making his intentions loud and clear he sang: 'You would never be the trouble and strife, If I made you my Swiss army wife.'

Revealing the extent of his infatuation after meeting Ayda, 30, during his years away in LA, he swooned: 'I don't mind when the boys look at you. If I was them I'd be doin' it to.'

Crediting the actress for changing his ways, Williams sang: 'Suddenly I'm not the jealous guy, Another sign that we're doing it right…Cause you fill me up, each and every day.'

Rob's public love-in comes after he recently declared he's ready to have kids with his lover as well.

He said: 'I was always thinking, 'How am I going to keep the old chap in the pants?' But Ayda and me are very loved up - sprogs on the way and all that business.'

No comments:

Post a Comment