Monday 3 August 2009

My Marathon Training Update

Hello to you all,

I quick thanks to all the people who have already started to sponsor me to run the 2010 London Marathon. I know it's ages away, but I wanted to get the ball rolling with the justgiving site early. I've already raised about £192 at the time of writing this, so thanks again!

I'm really getting into the training now, 6 miles in 55 minutes is the average practice run at the moment every other day. I'll be doing an 8 miler once every week for the next 4 weeks just to build up the stamina. I running non stop and feeling great!

Please don't forget to have a look at my justgiving webpage and also the WellChild Charity website. The links are

www.justgiving.com/jayman888
www.wellchild.org.uk

Speak soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment