Tuesday 23 December 2014

Hello...

It's been a while eh?

So much has happened in my world since I last blogged here. I started my own business, left the rat race,  spent more time with my kids and have been around the house more.

2015 will be the year I start to simplify my life and this is where I'll document it. I toyed with the idea of setting up a new blog however I'm quite attached to this one so I'll carry on using it.

I'm not sure how to manage the adverts that appear on the page so please bear with me. I started a blog on SETT called photon however the platform is closing so I've decided not to faff about with smaller blogging sites. So... Back to blogger.

I'll cut and paste the entries here.

Another idea is to be able to blog entirely from my phone and not use a computer. I started this blog many years back with a brand new MacBook, I still have it but it's running very slow now.

Anyhow, it's good to be back. If you read this, do leave me a comment and say hi.


No comments:

Post a Comment