Tuesday 19 May 2009

Virgin Media have really pissed me off!

So I fancied a bit of the 'Inbetweener' tonight. Wife's out, kids in bed. Virgin On Demand ( the service, not actually Virgins on Demand) didn't work so I called them

First call,to Rob, not too bad, Rob said that I'd been given it FREE for the last 2 years by mistake, I said not my fault I want it back please, he said okay and said loads of people had complained and offered me a 12 month credit on my account to pay for free on demand. Apparently it cost £7.50 per month. This is news to me. So he put me on hold to get manager authorisation. You can imagine what happened next. 

I was redirected into the phone system again and spoke to a lovely Indian Lady called 'Sandra' She was not as good as Rob but spoke very good English. I put the phone down after I asked her what the weather was doing in Mumbai.

Long and Short, I've been a Virgin Mobile Customer for 2 years and 2 months, For the past 2 years and 1 month I've been given 'On demand' by mistake for Free. They have removed it without telling me and now they want £7.50 per month to give it me back.

I feel a bit outraged by this! Or am I just over reacting. Should they have emailed me to let me know? 

No comments:

Post a Comment